Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dieting Again

munchkinsAfter a month of gluttony (ramen, pizza, McDs, more munchkins than you can imagine)  I am back on the  5:2 diet.  By the way, did you know Dunkin Donuts makes red velvet munchkins???  They taste just like the chocolate ones so nothing major.  The nice gal @ my local D&D saw me eyeing them and when I asked about them she gave me three to try ... for free! Yes I saved like $0.50 but felt nice :)

Anyway this is week 1, day 2 of the 5:2 diet... so far so ... okay.  I had a lunch of a low cal ham & spinach "salad" (not really a salad, just greens + cold cuts with no dressing), and a side of black bean salad and some chickpeas. 233 calories.  What do I with my remaining 267 ..............

Tomorrow I shall go back to running.  Thinking about signing up for the Jersey Shore half marathon in April... hmmmmmmmm! Anyone wanna join????

I know this 5:2 thing sounds absolutely bonkers but it works for me - I have a tendency to overeat so this at least lets me indulge the rest of the week, provided I be "good" on the first two days of the week.

Lisa



1 comment:

  1. I need to start dieting and exercising too! Let me know if you are signing up for any runs. I've only done a max of 5k though - I know, wimpy!

    ReplyDelete