Monday, March 31, 2014

New Bronzer and Powder!

Long time no blog!  I blame it on this awful winter we had.  I hibernated and did nothing all winter long!  Slowly I've been getting back into the groove of things ... hitting the gym again, venturing back out into the city to see my gal pals, shopping :)

I guess the upside to not feeling motivated to do anything all winter is that I wasn't blowing dinero on makeup.  Wait no, of course I bought makeup!!  Just two things:


  1. Bobbi Brown bronzer in Bali Brown - I bought this after my mom and I got our makeup done at the Bobbi Brown boutique in Montclair, NJ.  The makeup artist used this bronzer on me and I loved it.  It looks pretty natural and not too orange.  It has also has little speckles of glitter to it, so there's a touch of shimmer. 
  2. YSL Poudre Compacte Radiance (color #4) - I finally finished the Chanel Poudre Universelle that I was using (didn't like it, didn't help with oil control!), so I was perusing the web and reading makeup reviews trying to find another powder to help tame my out of control shine.  
It came down to this YSL powder and the DiorSkin Touch-up powder.  I tried both at Nordstrom (or Neiman Marcus) and I decided I liked the YSL better.  I mean they were pretty much the same.  Maybe it was the pretty gold packaging :)

Speaking of gold packaging, I've been wearing this Guerlain lipstick lately (#140).  How pretty is this lipstick case?  It looks and feels so .. luxe!  I love it.  The color is a perfect semi-sheer peachy-pink.  It's perfect for just a little bit of color.


That's all for today ... ciao!
Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment