Tuesday, May 28, 2013

(Pink) Mani Monday

Woops, it's TUESDAY!!!
But for the sake of this post let's just pretend it's Monday because "Mani Monday" sounds better than "Mani Tuesday" :)

Anyway here are my digits - I painted them on Saturday ... on such a gloomy day I needed a bright pink pick-me-up!  It's a Revlon polish (who knew they were so great?) topped with a seriously shiny Seche Vite top coat.

PS do you dig my skirt because I do!  I got it for $17 at Forever21 the other day.  I always feel so old walking into that store but you can't beat their prices.  I used to hate going to the Forever21 in Union Sq because it was always a messy mad house but the ones in Jersey are blissfully  clean and well organized!!!
-Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and nail polish! You still look 21 so what does it matter ;)

    ReplyDelete