Friday, August 23, 2013

Felicity's Beauty Routine

Look what I found on NYMag.com - it's Felicity's beauty routine! (hello, she uses the same eye cream I do!)

Keri Russell just gets beautifuller and beautifuller.  How gorgeous is she on the Americans?



Before. 
7:00 a.m.  I usually wake up around 6:45–7 a.m. My skin is super dry so I try to use rich moisturizing products. I cleanse my face withEve Lom Cream Cleanser. It just melts everything off, yet leaves my skin fresh and moist.
7:03 a.m. I’ve also recently used the Josie Maran Argan Balm to remove stubborn makeup. It's really great and hydrating. I always use my Shiseido Benefiance eye cream, and I switch between La Mer Crème and a cream by Astara, which is all natural and very rich. I always have the lip balm stick by Dr. Hauschka on hand; it's my favorite because it's not too glossy or slick, so I can dab it on top of lip color and it won’t make it bleed.
7:07 a.m. I always put on a little makeup during the day, because just a touch can really make a difference and lift my spirits. I use a bit of concealer under the eyes — I like the Lorac yellow one. It cancels out any redness or shadows. I like to even my skin tone a bit with the Luminous Foundation by Stila; it has nice coverage and it's moisturizing. A touch of blush adds life to the face. Recently, I’ve been loving Butter London’s cream blush in Abbey Rose. Sometimes mascara gets smeary on me so I use Diorshow waterproof. Lately, for my lips, I’ve been into Palm Beach lipstick by Laura Mercier. It’s a sunny, pretty coral.
7:12 a.m. For my naturally curly hair, I’ve been blowing it out to get a straighter texture and I don’t shampoo it often, maybe every four days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment