Friday, June 7, 2013

Girlfriend Picks

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

This post will be an ode to my gal pals.  One of the best things about girlfriends is all the secrets and tips and tricks you share when it comes to makeup, fashion, life, babies, work .... women bond over secrets, men bond over experiences.
So!  Over the course of my 33 years I've learned many makeup tips from my friends and got a few more just this past week which I will share with you now :)

Self tanners -  Iris recommends L'Oreal Sublime Glow for Face.  I am going to buy this this weekend because it looked so natural on her - and according to her, blends very well.

I've actually been using self-tanner for my legs -- I use Clarins Self Tanning Gel - THIS IS AMAZING AND YOU ALL MUST GET IT!!! It is so moisturizing - I lather it on my legs after I shower at night, and the next morning my legs are golden.  Not too orange, just the right amount of tint so that my legs don't look yellow.

Foundation:  Tammie recommends Koh Gen Do Foundation which I am tempted to try because I've read so many great things about this brand! I tried their Cleansing Water which was really gentle but at the same time, did the trick for removing face & eye makeup.

Makeup remover: Julia recommends an eye and makeup remover by Shiseido  Julia, let me know if that's the right one!  She says it works like a charm and doesn't sting her eyes.   I love everything Shiseido (especially their eyebrow pencil but more on that another day) so I might try this one day ...

That's all for now, if you have any other suggestions/favorites send them our way!!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment