Friday, May 3, 2013

Foundation Friday!

Happy Friday!  This week flew by.

So Lori and I have decided Fridays will be Foundation Fridays - all about any foundations we're loving, trying, disliking ...

I haven't been using foundation as much and been covering up w/ concealer here and there, with a dusting of bronzer, blush and this new Hourglass Dim Light powder I bought, but when I DO use foundation (usually when going out) this is what I use, in order of frequency:

  1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer - I love this and always re-buy whenever I'm running low. It's my 3-in-1 product: it is SO lightweight but still helps even out my face, has SPF 20 and really is moisturizing for my combination skin.  I wear it in the shade nude
  2. Giorgio Armani Face Fabric - I use this sparingly and on special occasions because it's so expensive and I love it.  It feels like mousse.  It gives you that no-makeup makeup look.  It absorbs so well into the skin!  It's light but like the Laura Mercier above, still helps even out my skin tone (I have red patches here and there)
  3. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder - I've had this for a couple of years and I'm just trying to go through it and finish it.  I don't think I'd re-buy this, because I love the LM tinted moisturizer & Giorgio Armani so much.  This powder feels heavy on my face and gives that cake-y look ... I only use this when I'm having a skin emergency 
What are your fave foundations?? YVETTE please tell us about that Dior airbrush!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment