Friday, June 28, 2013

Still Obsessed with Trish McEvoy

HAPPY SUMMER FRIDAY!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!  I have the day off and I have nada to do and I am so glad for that.

I know I've mentioned this before but I have to say this again, I love my Trish McEvoy makeup book!  Wow, talk about everything you need in one neat little zip-up.

My absolute favorite part of the "makeup book" is the Trish McEvoy 24-hour eyeshadow pencil.  HOLY COW, this is amazing!  My kit came with a bronze/taupe-colored pen (Topaz) which I loved so much I went back and bought one in a charcoal color too (Crystal Grey).

hmmm okay, in getting those URLs I noticed that this pen also comes in a few more lighter colors like Rose Quartz and Cream.... guess who is going to make a stop @ Bloomie's today???

These eyeshadows come in pen form (so you twist for more product), and you just glide the tip of the pen over your eyelid, blend with a finger (I really just use my pinky very lightly) and YOU ARE DONE!  So easy.

I use the bronze one for everyday, and the charcoal one for when I want a smokey eye thing going on.
These eyeshadows stay put on your eyelids (and mine are super greasy - yuck, TMI?) and have a gorgeous touch of shimmer.  I love it.  Love it love it love it!!!!

The other thing that came in the book was this brush - the bristles are so soft and luxurious, it's like cashmere against my face. I use it to dust on anti-shine poudre on my face.

If you gals stroll into a dept store make sure you check out these kits - they are wonderful!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment