Monday, June 3, 2013

Shooing off the Shine

Hola friends!
Another Monday, another start to a hopefully awesome week :)  Gotta keep it positive, right?

Today I have no mascara to write about, and no manicure to write about ... in fact I spent a few minutes this morning peeling away my pink polish.  It's such a bad habit that I need to stop asap because I found myself later in a meeting with some vips and felt suddenly embarrassed at the sorry state of my nails.

So let's talk about the past few days of extreme heat and humidity.  Holy heat wave was it hot!!!! And as a result I give you some shine - not sure if you can tell from the pic but my face was a giant greaseball.

Time to whip out the Makeup Forever HD Powder,which was originally recommended by Tammie (hi Tammie!).  It works wonders unless you're a movie star like Nicole Kidman and you get your photo taken in which case apparently the powder reveals itself in the photos.  I'm just me, so I don't have that problem!

Let's talk about Yvette & Iris's makeup.
Super pretty, right?  Yvette says she's been wearing Dior's Airflash foundation which is supposed to go on like an airbrush.  She swears by it and I believe her because she was looking gorgeous Friday night when we went out to celebrate Iris's arrival in NY!

Iris, oh Iris, if you're reading this, can you tell me what blush you were wearing because it was so pretty!  I meant to compliment you on that ... she has impeccable skin .. the kind that is smooth and bump-free.  I'm as green as her dress with envy!

If you gals have ANY products to share that help fight shine let me know!

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment